As the Good Neighbors International Philippines’ (GNIP) celebration of National Children’s Month, we gladly announce the opening for entries and submissions for the Tinig ng Kabataan Film Festival. As such, we invite all interested parties to join the Tinig ng Kabataan Film Festival where you can have the chance to win coveted prizes while using this platform to make your voices heard.
To join, please complete the Google form through https://forms.gle/s3XdTDbYEPSEhDpW8 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for a printable copy of the concept and entry form for email submission.
Join the celebration, create, submit, and we’ll see you at the FREE Film Screening of Finalists on November 27!
Be one of us and support the Filipino children!
[CATEGORIES for ENTRIES]
• Participant filmmakers should be from 10-18 years old and currently enrolled as students from 5th to 12th grade.
• Entries must be 5 minutes.
• Participant filmmakers should be at least 18 years old and are not currently associated or employed in any professional film-making company or organization.
• Entries must be 10 minutes.
• Submissions under this category should be from individuals, organizations or groups of professionals.
• Entries must be 15 minutes.
• Concept note of the film should be submitted together with the film.
* Note: Tagalog films should have English subtitles.
• Only film submissions from those who submitted entry forms will be accepted from screening and selection.
• All submissions must have been recently conceptualized and developed.
• Content or topic of entries must revolve around or conform to the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UN CRC).
• Film submissions should adhere to the Good Neighbors Child Code of Conduct in dealing with children.
• The film concept should incorporate or must be aligned with the vision, mission and core values of Good Neighbors International Philippines.
• Films must be created by Filipino Citizens as embodied in the mission of Good Neighbors International Philippines.
• Film submissions may be any type of film such as animations, documentaries, short films, musicals for as long as they follow the other criteria identified above.
[CRITERIA FOR JUDGING]
• Adherence to the theme and organization’s advocacy – 40%
• Idea and originality of the content – 20%
• Impact and call to action – 15%
• Video quality or cinematography – 10%
• Sound quality – 10%
• Structure and Pacing – 5%
[SCREENING AND SELECTION PROCESS]
There will be two levels of screenings the entries before the final decision and announcement of winners.
• Submission of Entries
All entries for the film festival must be submitted in MP4 or other formats by 25 October 2019 at 5:00 pm.
• Screening and short-listing
A screening committee from Good Neighbors will be in-charged of screening and shortlisting all entries received through the GNIP website and/or email. The shortlisted films will be announced through the GNIP Facebook Page and Website. It is advised that all those who will submit their entries should “Like” and follow our Facebook Page and Website by clicking the “like” button.
Shortlisted entries will be further screened by the final panel.
• Selection of Winners
There will be two winners per category:
(1) champion, and (2) 1st runner-up
ACCESS THE GOOGLE ENTRY FORM BY CLICKING HERE.
Awarding of winners will be held on November 17, 2019 from 4:00 p.m. and onwards at ABS-CBN Vertis Tent, Luna Drive, Vertis North, Quezon City, Metro Manila.
May 25, 2016
September 02, 2019
October 11, 2018